Sunday, May 23, 2021

A Pair of Birthday wishes by Reneé Matarese


Hello Ai fans!
Today I'm sharing 2 birthday cards with you.
My first card has a boom box from 4999 – Perfect Duet Set.


The verse that I think pairs so well with it is from the new Laugh Lines Set called Rock On.


My second card was made using the from the Matchbook series.


I used the 5319 – MB Birthday Set as well as a couple of pieces from the 5097 – HM Birthday Set.


My friend was so excited when I gave this to her.  She couldn't believe how small and adorable it is!


You need a couple of starter sets when you begin getting hooked on the Matchbooks...and you will...lol.
The first is the 5317 – MB Template Dies. This set forms the room that you'll attach all the little pieces to.


There's an easel on the back to help it stand up.  Double sided papers are great for these sets because you will see the outside as well as the inside.



There's also a 5318 – MB Envelope Dies set to create the perfect little envelope for your room.



Boom Box Card
Copic used:
Y15, C00, N4, T2




MB Birthday Card
Copics used:
RV34, RV63, R02, Y26, Y35, N2, BG01, BG07,
BG53, YG07, E02, E23, E33, E51

No comments: