Monday, May 24, 2021

Recliner King Wobbler by Bri Firth

Hello Ai Fans - Bri here! Today, I am sharing a birthday card featuring the new Sit Back stamp set, which is part of the Laugh Lines collection. Check out the rest of the 2021 releases here. This card is featured on my personal blog today, check it out here


This 5.5" x 5.5" square card is designed with a grayscale color scheme layered with fun textured papers! The TV die cut is from the retired TV Time Craft Die Set. I stamped the sentiment inside of the tv with black pigment ink and clear embossing powder. I die cut the black sentiment strips with the Flag Double Stitched die set and heat embossed the sentiments with while embossing powder.  

Next, I colored the old man and recliner chair image with Copic Sketch markers. The markers I used are listed at the end of this blog post. I used an action wobble with the recliner image to create a rocking-motion interactive piece. To finish the card I added red and black sequins for embellishment. 

Check back next week for more Ai inspiration made by me!


Copic Markers Used:
R20, R22, R24, R27
C1, C3, C5, C7, C9

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Very Cute interactive Birthday card!