Saturday, May 29, 2021

Hen House Cubbies - Pop Up Farm Fun by Janet

 


Happy Saturday and the start to the ever popular Memorial Day Holiday weekend here in the U.S.A.! This is the official start to summer and to celebrate, my project features the new Hen House Critter Cubbies set. I added a twist to this by making the hen house into a pop-up feature when the card is opened.

The freebie stamps this year have a definite farm vibe and I used three of them on the front of this card. They are perfect to give a hint of what will be found inside. Aren't they adorable?


If you'd like to see how I made this card, check out the video tutorial below. I'll show you how to create the pop-up mechanism using a paper cutter and a few simple measurements. You won't believe how easy it is to create this look which could be done with many of the "house" style Critter Cubbies sets.



Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a great weekend!

Happy Creating!
Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest 


No comments: