Friday, July 23, 2021

Aged to Perfection Card by Tasha

Happy Friday Ai Fans!
Tasha here sharing a card created for the new Art Impressions Challenge! The theme of this challenge is "Feeling Funky" and it's a perfect time to try out a fun card fold!


My project is a center step card created with the SC0677 - Ai Wine Divas stamp set. This is an oldie, but a goodie and this fun image could be used on year-round cards!



I wanted this diva to be stylish and bold like her glass of red wine. I added detail to her headband and dress to glam it up a bit, and colored the chair a pretty green color. I'm loving the green and purple!


This card fold is one of my favorites and folds up to fit into an A2 sized envelope for easy mailing. The stamped image was matted with purple glitter paper for extra sparkle and I added green and purple paper to coordinate with the colored design.


The sentiment "Wine gets better with age...We get better with Wine!" was stamped with black ink on white cardstock. I added some purple Distress Ink to the edges for more color and matted the greeting with the same pattern paper and cardstock used on the panels. 


Lastly, I added several silver metallic dots to the banner. The mix of shapes and textures add so much detail and interest to the project!

Thank you for checking out today's card and I hope you have a wonderful day!


No comments: