Friday, October 22, 2021

Happy Birthday Co-Worker Card by Tasha

Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a birthday card for a special co-worker created with the fun Office Party Stamp Set!

This image is so fun and perfect on a card for your office bestie! I like that this set includes several sentiments and some fit right on to the computer screen, so you can use two greetings on your card.


The girl image was stamped with black ink and colored with Copic Markers. I also used markers to create the office scene. It's easy to add some carpet or wood flooring to really give the look of an office space. 


Lastly, I added some fun pattern paper with colorful dots and attached glitter enamel dots. I didn't use any glitter paper on this project, but I had to have some sparkle. I love sparkle!!!


Thank you for checking out today's card and I hope you are inspired to create a co-worker birthday card with the Ai Office Party Stamp Set!






No comments: