Friday, February 4, 2022

Life of the Party Card by Tasha

 Hi Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a mini slimline card created with the super fun 4237-At the Movies Set! I love going to the movies and these friends look like they are having a blast enjoying a movie together!

The image was stamped with black ink and colored with Copic Markers. I love the 3D glasses and the movie snacks. Who doesn't love eating popcorn and treats while watching a film on the big screen?


This set includes three sentiments to allow you more options when creating your project. The greeting I selected fit perfectly within the framed area and is great for a birthday card! I also added some yellow glitter enamel dots for extra sparkle!


Lastly, I used yellow Distress Oxide Ink around the edges of the card and used the same ink color to stencil stars in the background. The yellow pops and the star design worked great with the movie theme. To complete the card, I added several layers of colored cardstock to coordinate with the colors used on the clothing before attaching it to a white mini slimline card base.
I hope you enjoyed the card and are inspired to create a movie themed project with the fun At The Movies Set from Art Impressions!




No comments: