Friday, February 11, 2022

You're Still the One Card by Tasha

 Good morning Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a Valentine's Day card created with the AICS27-Love Birds Stamp Set. This set has great stamps for Valentine's Day and is perfect for this week's Ai We "Heart" Hearts Challenge!


I stamped the main image with black ink and colored with Copic Markers. This couple looks so sweet sitting on the bench together and you can feel the love in this little scene.


After stamping I moved on the creating the background. I used full-adhesive post-it paper to mask off the image and Distress Oxide Ink to stencil the falling hearts and pebbled ground. For extra detail I added little white accents with a gel pen on some of the hearts and ink blended around the edges of the card.


Lastly, I stamped "You're Still My Everything" with black ink and matted the greeting with coordinating card stock and pattern paper. I also used the same paper to add three layers before adhering the card to an A2 sized white card base.

Thank you for checking out today's project and I hope you will participate in the current Ai Challenge!




No comments: