Friday, April 22, 2022

Time to Craft Card by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a card created with the new Ai 5502 – Craft Bag and Die Set! 

This stamp set is so fun and the coordinating dies cut openings for all the crafty supplies. I love that you can really customize the bag and items. I used to love going to scrapbooking events and my bag looked similar to the one on my card. 

Leave a comment below if you have a travel craft bag and tell me what supplies you fill it with. I personally have as much as I can fit in mine!


To spotlight the image, I used bright green ink and a stencil to add in tons of color. I love bright colors and the pink and green color combination. I also coordinated with the green & white background by attaching a layer of striped pattern paper.

Lastly, I attached a "Happy Birthday" banner sentiment from the 5455 – Birthday Buggy Set. I also added layers of blue cardstock and blue glitter paper to complete the design.

Thank you for checking out my project and I hope you are having a great day!





No comments: