Saturday, June 18, 2022

Your Secret's Safe With Me! by Janet Axtman


Hello friends! It's Saturday already and time for me to share my weekly project. Today I made a mini slimline card featuring the new #5517 Sassy Laugh Lines stamp set. This lady is a adorable and there are so many sentiments included that can tell her story for you. I chose this one because recently a new friend trusted me with a secret. It's kind of a big deal when someone trusts you to keep something to yourself so I celebrated it by making this card.

I colored her with Copic markers (list of colors used is at the end of this post). I decided to make her jacket a faux leopard print using black squiggles. I had a leftover piece of an iridescent panel I had made months ago so I used it as a background for the lady. I pulled out #5223 Bookmark Dies to cut the long flag and hole. It also has a feather die so I cut one out of pink and black glitter cardstock. The Sassy stamp set doesn't have a coordinating die so I used my Brother ScanNCut to cut the lady and the sentiment out. You can easily fussy cut this image also. 

I finished the card by mounting the panel on a pink mat and I added a few pink glass bubbles. Then I glued the panel on a black mini slimline card base. Voila!  

Copic Colors:
RV17, RV55, RV20
C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9
E00. E0, E11, E21

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you consider adding Sassy to your stash. She's so much fun to make cards with.

Wishing you a very crafty weekend!

Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest 

No comments: