Saturday, August 20, 2022

Blooming Window with Birds, Bees, and Butterflies by Janet


Have you seen the new 5561-Birds and Bugs Set yet? It is so fun and adds the perfect touch to so many other sets. I think it adds the perfect touch to the Windows To The World Stamp Series. Here I used the new 5450-Blooming Windows Set. Don't you agree that the birds, butterflies and bees just compliment the window so well? This set also includes the cutest little ladybugs too!

To create the scene, I cut the window frame and window box from the 5408-ShadowBox Window Dies and popped them up on foam tape to give them a little lift over the window scene. I colored the scene with Copic markers and used pencils to add some additional shading. I layered two of the Hello sentiments from the WindowBox Die Set and popped that up on foam as well. Then I arranged the birds, butterflies and bees, popping some up on foam and leaving others flat. Then I added some green enamel dots and flat back pearls. 

Thank you so much for joining me today here at the blog. The 5561-Birds and Bugs Set is one you need to have whether you are into water coloring or traditional stamping. They are a must have and are waiting for you at the store!

Wishing you a very crafty day!

Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest 

1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

Adorable card, Janet! What a perfect pairing of sets!