Friday, August 5, 2022

New Release - Peek-a-Boo Set Halloween Card by Tasha!

Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a new Halloween card created with the super cute 5506 - Peek-a-Boo Set



The set includes several Halloween-themed characters and the coordinating dies. It also has this cool window stamp that can pop open to allow a character to peek out. I love how this little kitty looks peeking out of the window!



For the greeting, I stamped "Happy Halloween" with black ink on to a white banner and cut a larger banner with the Ai 5133-Flag Double Stitched Dies. I also added a sparkly web and spider for extra detail! These spider webs are so awesome and come a variety of sizes.


All of the characters were stamped with black hybrid ink and colored with Copic Markers. I couldn't decide which character to use, so I used them all on this festive card. I love these not-so-scary characters!


Lastly, I added purple glitter paper, bright green cardstock, and a star pattern paper to complete the card. I think this interactive card is really fun and will be perfect to send out this Fall!

I hope you enjoyed a peek at the new Ai 5506 - Peek-a-Boo Set!
Have a great day!




1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh how incredibly cute, Tasha! I love the dimensional card and those little cuties are just too much fun! Great coloring too! I love it!