Friday, September 30, 2022

Halloween Hello Card by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a new card created with the fun 5487-Front Porch Halloween Set! This set is fantastic and includes so many accessories to decorate your 5512-Front Porch Door this Fall season!

I enjoy making Halloween cards and this set made it so easy to create a spooky Halloween scene. I love the happy pumpkins and the not-so-scary skeleton! 
For this card, I used the coordinating dies (included in the Front Porch Set) to cut out the window opening and the door. I added a little 'Trick or Treat" door sign and the Spooky sign to the inside of the door. You can mix and match stamps to customize your project or add in stamps from other sets.


The top greeting "Happy Halloween" was embossed on black paper and I added a cute little sparkly bat to the sentiment strip. I always tend to color my bats in purple tones and like how they look against dark backgrounds. 



Lastly, I created a spooky background with stencils and stamped trees from the 4940-Happy Hauntings Set. I also added orange glitter paper, pattern paper, and black paper to complete the design.

Thank you for checking out today's project and I hope you are having a wonderful day!






1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

Spooktacular card, Tasha! Halloween cards are so much fun, and you've crushed it!