Friday, October 7, 2022

Let it Snow Card by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a card created for the Ai Buttons & Bows Challenge. I used the 4937 - Santa Paws Set for my card; I just love this little doggie!

The sweet little doggie was stamped with black ink and colored with Copic Markers. I thought it would be fun to have it look like it was snowing. To achieve this, I used Distress Oxide Ink to bring in some color and added little white accents with a white gel pen. I also added snowflakes on top of the dog and bone.

To go with the snowy scene, I stamped "Let it Snow" from the new 5566 - Christmas Sentiments Set. I stamped the greeting with a teal ink color to go with the teal and red color combination I used on the holiday lights and bows. 

Lastly, I attached a gold glitter paper, red card stock, light blue card stock, and a piece of pattern paper. This paper also has bows on the gifts to go with the challenge theme.

Thank you for checking out today's card and I hope you will join in the Buttons & Bows Challenge!


Have a wonderful day!




No comments: