Friday, November 4, 2022

Let's Get Festive Cards by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing two cards created with the fun 5565 - Cheers My Deers Set! These cards were inspired by the current Ai Stencils or Masks #339 Challenge and are perfect as we head into the holiday season!



I stamped the images with black ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I LOVE coloring clothing and had so much fun customizing the outfits. Mixing up colors and patterns allows you to give the characters totally different looks and the little reindeer-themed hats are just too cute!

To add more color, I stenciled a brick design with bright ink colors. I also cut a snowy ground to allow the background colors to pop; I love the teal and pink! 
Lastly, I attached layers of silver glitter paper, colorful cardstock, and a layer of sweater pattern paper. I think these cards are so festive and will be fun to send out this Christmas!

I hope you enjoyed today's projects and are having a wonderful day!




No comments: