Friday, January 20, 2023

Here's to Birthdays Card by Tasha!

Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a new birthday card created with the fun 5279 - Be Happy Laugh Lines Set!  

To make this card, I started by stamping the dancing lady with black ink and colored her with Copic Makers. Since this is a birthday card, I also stamped a little cupcake from the 5255 - Birthday Cake Set in one of her hands. She looks so happy!


For the background, I ink blended some rays with yellow ink and attached several yellow pearls. I also stamped the greeting with black ink directly on to the card. I love the bright colors and the golden glow! 

Lastly, I attached layers of black and red card stock, and a piece of green polka dot paper to complete the design. The fun green color goes great with the birthday theme!

Thank you for checking out today's project and I hope you are having a wonderful day!




1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Love your cheerful birthday design, Tasha.