Sunday, March 26, 2023

Happy Retirement! by Reneé Matarese

 Hello Ai fans!

One of my friends is retiring at the end of this school year and I wanted to make her a fun card.  She loves to travel and has done so throughout her career.  I can only imagine where she'll go once she all the time in the world to do so.

For my card I used SO MANY Art Impressions sets.

You can find links to all of them at the end of my post.




My card was made for the current Inside Out challenge.



I wanted to incorporate all forms of travel because her 3 children are scattered throughout the world.  Sometimes she hops a plane,  sometimes it's a road trip.  I'm not sure if she's cruised yet but isn't that what retirement is for?



My images were all colored using Copic markers.  Some were cut with coordinating dies and some were but with my Brother Scan and Cut.  It's a lifesaver for older sets that don't have dies.







Some of those images are tiny so I whipped out my TwinTones for the fine details.





2 comments:

Aimeslee Winans said...

Fabulous card, Renee'~! xoxo

Sharon Caudle said...

So cute and fun, Renee!! Love it!!