Saturday, April 29, 2023

Celebrate Someone Handy! by Janet


 Hello crafty friends! Like many, I just ADORE the Ai Matchbook line. Bonnie just keeps finding creative scenes to add to the lineup and I love every single one. This spring, she added 5729 - MB Tool Shed. I am so happy to have a truly masculine Matchbook design. This is perfect for birthdays, Father's Day, and as a congratulations or thank you card.

To make this, you need the Tool Shed Set and the 5317 MB Template Die Set. The Template creates the card base and it works for every MB set. I also made an envelope for it using another optional accessory, 5318 MB Envelope Dies. The red paper is from 5741 Valentines Paper Pack. It's proof again that the paper pads can be used for just about any occasion! 

I think this is a card any handy guy (or gal) would really enjoy getting. It's small enough that it can be displayed in their handy space too. It's one of the things I love about these cards. They are small enough to display anywhere and anyplace since they are barely over 2" square when folded. 

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you'll stop by the store soon for all your card making needs. While you're there, make sure you check out the entire Matchbook line.

Wishing you a very crafty day!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest 

1 comment:

Deb H. said...

I love the tool shop card. I didn’t know there was a tool shop match box set. It is now on my list to get.