Friday, April 28, 2023

Chicken Card by Tasha

 Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a Spring themed Matchbook card featuring the super cute 5731-Chicken MB Set. The Ai Matchbooks are always fun to make and it's so amazing how much detail fits in this little package!

All of the images were colored with markers and were cut with the included coordinating dies. I also used pretty purple star pattern paper to make it look like a night scene and added green plaid paper for the grass. I love the way the patterns help make the little scene and the green and purple look great together!


Lastly, I attached the included "Spring Chicken" greeting to the bottom flap and added the sweet hens to the top flap to complete the card.

I hope you enjoyed today's project and are inspired to make a fun Matchbook Card!








1 comment:

Deb H. said...

A cute card that my sister would love.