Friday, May 12, 2023

A Day Well Spent Card by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Fans!
Tasha here sharing a card inspired by the new Furries and Feathers Challenge #351. I love dogs and this challenge was a perfect opportunity to use the fun M4584 - Day Spent Window Stamp



This image was stamped with black ink and colored with Copic Markers. I love that the Ai Windows have a little scene and a sentiment all in one stamp. This makes is super easy to create greeting cards or use on your scrapbook layout. I also love the way the greeting goes around the window.





Lastly, I added layers of silver glitter paper, mirrored paper, a green pattern paper, and gray card stock. I also stenciled a cloud background to go behind the happy dog. I enjoy making clouds and thought the bright blue clouds worked well with the little Spring scene.

Thank you for checking out my project and I hope you all have a wonderful day!




2 comments:

Deb H. said...

I saw you card and felt joy. The playful puppy and the colors you used are uplifting and joyfu.

Sharon Caudle said...

I just love this little pup romping through the yard playing! Adorable! And beautiful coloring! Great card, Tasha!