Friday, May 26, 2023

I'm Probably Late for Something Card by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a new card created with the 5111 - Loads of Fun Set. I love dogs and this little doggie sleeping on the laundry pile is just too cute, he looks so comfy!

To create this card, I stamped the little dog & laundry with black ink and colored the image with Copic Markers. I also added little designs to the laundry with a white gel pen, I love the extra details!


For the sentiment, I stamped "I'm probably Late for something" from the 5518-Hot Mess Laugh Lines Set below the colored image. I like the clean & simple look and this greeting fit perfectly in the space!


Lastly, I attached layers of red and yellow card stock, gold foil paper, and a cute dog-themed pattern paper to complete the project. This card makes me happy and I can't wait to send it to someone special!

I hope you enjoyed today's card and are having a great day!








2 comments:

Deb H. said...

A cute card Tasha. I too like dogs. And the the dog on the top of the laundry pile is cute.

Sharon Caudle said...

So adorable, Tasha! Love that sleeping pooch! Speaking of laundry, I need to go switch the loads out! LOL!