Friday, July 7, 2023

Aged to Perfection Card by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a new birthday card featuring the SC0794 - Big Birthday Wishes Set. I love creating birthday cards and this stamped image is just too cute!

To make this pink celebration card, I started by stamping and coloring the main image with markers. I also brought in more pink color by ink blending the edges of the center card with Distress Oxide Ink. I think this gives a nice spotlight in the center of the card.


For the greeting, I stamped "Aged to Perfection" with a deep pink ink and used a small banner die to cut it out. I also added a layer of gray glitter paper to mat the sentiment; the pink and gray colors look awesome together!


Lastly, I attached layers of gray glitter paper, pink heart pattern paper, and gray card stock to complete the design. I think this card turned out great and will be perfect to send to someone special on their birthday!




I hope you enjoyed today's project and are having a wonderful day!








3 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

So cute, Tasha!! I love this image and your pink and gray combo is beautiful!

Deb H. said...

Very cute card. Tasha I love your choice of the colors you used Plus your coloring of the image is beautifully done.

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

Thank you for your comments. I had fun coloring this pretty in pink celebration card! -Tasha :)