Friday, October 20, 2023

Trick or Treat Card by Tasha!

 Good morning and Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a Halloween card featuring the new 5778 - FB Frog Costume Stamp and 5769 - Halloween FB Fence Set. I love Halloween and this little trick or treater is just perfect for a not-so-spooky card or project!

The Trick or Treater was stamped with black ink and colored with Copic Markers before using the included die to cut the image out. I LOVE when stamp sets include the coordinating dies! I also used a white gel pen to add little white accents to the costume and pumpkin. I thought the white stitch lines made the costume look homemade. 


For the background, I used a night sky pattern paper from the new 5849 - Halloween S2 Paper Pack and glued on a little glitter moon and stars; I love glitter paper! I also attached the spooky fence from the 5769 - Halloween FB Fence Set to go with the Halloween scene. 

For the greeting, I embossed "Trick or Treat" from the 5603 - Halloween Sentiments Set. I think the Ai Sentiment stamp sets are awesome and are great to mix and match with all their cute characters!


Lastly, I attached lime green, purple, and black paper to bring in more color. I also added another piece of Ai Halloween paper to complete the design. 

I hope you enjoyed today's project and are inspired to create a fun Halloween card!





2 comments:

Deb H. said...

A very cute card. All your little details make the card. The paper with the bats makes a perfect frame. And the moon and the stars in gold glitter and the black iron fence make the perfect backdrop to add a spooky feel to your card.

Sharon Caudle said...

Absolutely adorable, Tasha!! I love the background you put him on!! FANGtastic!!