Thursday, November 16, 2023

Snowman Puppet Ornaments by Reneé Matarese

 Hey everyone!

Last week I shared a cream and gold snowflake slimline card.

This week I have two snowman ornaments for the Art Impressions Making Spirits Bright challenge.



One is a Front and Back "see through" ornament and the other features the snowman front with a sentiment on the back.




His clothes are cut from 5812 – Christmas S2 Paper Pack and I framed him using
5727 – Nested Oval Dies.



I added some stitching where I pieced his coat together on his back.



The little hanger hook was cut from 5718 – Mini Journal Template.



On the back of this one I stamped a sentiment from 5566 – Christmas Sentiments.



He's stamped on Canson XL WC Paper Pad – 9×12 and I used Dr. Ph Martin's Bleed Proof White paint on his hat.




 


3 comments:

Deb H. said...

Gorgeous card Janet.

Sharon Caudle said...

OMG Renee!! These are absolutely GORGEOUS!!! I love your muted colors, it's perfect!! Dang girl your talent has no boundaries!!

Diane Mason said...

Super cute ornaments, Renee! I love how you pieced his coat on the back - great idea!