Saturday, December 9, 2023

Joyful Holiday Cheer by Janet

 


Happy Saturday Ai Fans! I'm so happy to share with you a cute little card that was so easy to make using just a few Ai products. Most of this card was formed using the 5809 - Decorative Journal Page 2 template. I cut the red frame using the stitched rectangle die and the decorative frame from this set at the same time. I cut it again on silver cardstock so that I could piece it inside the red frame to make a base for the cute snowman. I also cut the banner in this set and stamped it with a sentiment from the 5566 - Christmas Sentiments Set. Before stamping, I curved the ends of the sentiment up to match the curve of the banner on my glass block. 

Speaking of snowmen, this adorable image is from the 5802- Joyful Snowman Set. There are three chubby snowman doing various holiday activities. The one I chose for my card shows a snowman who has gotten a little carried away with his lighting work and is wearing more lights than he hung! 

To finish this card, I adhered the red frame on a green 4 Bar card base. I glued the silver inset to the opening of the red frame. I adhered the sentiment with a single layer of foam tape and used two layers of foam tape on the snowman image. I really love the overall look of this sweet card. I hope you do too!

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you'll stop by the store to see all the things you need for your card, journal, and tag making projects. 


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest  

2 comments:

Deb H. said...

A darling card Janet. The added polka dots to the snowman’s outfit add to the cuteness of the card. I appreciate you showing us way to use our journaling die cuts. Thank you.

Sharon Caudle said...

oh my gosh this card is adorable!!