Thursday, December 21, 2023

Karen's Top 5 of 2023

 Hello Ai fans!

Here we are just days away from Christmas and the end of the year.  I want to take a moment to say thank you to everyone who follows us, leaves comments or likes on our posts, whether they're here on the blog, or on Facebook and Instagram.  Your support and encouragement are very valued!

Now to my Top 5 Art Impressions projects from 2023 - always fun to scroll back and see what I've created this year!  Here are my choices in the order that they appeared:

From February 2nd: 

*This last one also happened to be my most 'liked' project of the year!

Wishing you all a lovely holiday season, and a Crafty New Year.



2 comments:

Deb H. said...

Thank you for sharing your cards Karen. I really like your card with the cabin and the birdhouse in the foreground.

Renee Matarese said...

These are all so pretty Karen. Merry Christmas!