Saturday, October 12, 2024

Here Comes Halloween by Janet


 Hi and happy weekend. Halloween is ALMOST here! Yay! Love this time of year as it's full of fun and then rolls right into a time of family and thankfulness with Thanksgiving.

My card celebrates the holiday and is full of texture. The yellow background is made of felt. I cut it using 5604-Halloween Journal Die Set. I cut out all the other black images with this set as well. The Jack-O-Lantern and candies were stamped, cut, and colored using 5601-Halloween Accessory Set. The card base was pre-purchased and was printed with the rustic wood pattern. All I had to do was arrange all the cut pieces as shown on it. I dressed the card up a little by wrapping twine around the front. The final embellishments are gold enamel dots. For a simple card, it's a lot of fun and quick to make. 

Thanks so much for joining me to see what I created for you today. Please visit the Ai store for the sets I used and all the things you need for your card, journal, and tag making projects. Have a great weekend!

Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

2 comments:

Kathy Raker said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathy Raker said...

It's adorable! Using felt was a nice idea.