Saturday, August 8, 2026

All Things Beautiful by Janet

Hello Ai fans and welcome to the weekend and the Ai blog! Today's project features several new sets now available at the store. It shows off images from several sets and how they can be combined to create pretty collages and scenes.

My card starts with an aqua A2 card base. I cut a slightly smaller rectangle out of the 6205 Floral Shop PP. Then I used a die from the 5727- Nested Oval Set to cut out a frame which nests all my card elements nicely. I used a punch to the shaped corners on the soft striped paper which I mounted with foam tape on the blue card base.

Next I stamped and colored the flower image from the 6220-Sing to the Lord set. I colored the flowers to resemble one of my garden favorites, blue hydrangeas. I stamped the bible verse from the 6218-BJ Long Stems set in a frame found in the 6222-Frameworks Set 4. Then I colored a bird from the 6216-Mercy Set. I fussy cut all the images and arranged them in the oval window. As filler, I added a few silk leaves and a matching bright blue and white polka dot bow. Finally a few blue glitter enamel dots were added as accents.   

This card is full of dimension, pretty colors, nature images and a reminder of God's role in making all things in the world including the earth's bountiful and beautiful natural birds and fauna.

Thanks for stopping by and spending time with me and Art Impressions today. Please visit the Ai store to pick up your favorite stamps, dies, papers, accessories, and supplies, including all the supplies I used in this card. 

Happy Crafting!


No comments: