Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Good Shepherd Watercolor Cards by Jil Lebel

Hello Ai fans!

For today's card I wanted to use the Good Shepherd Set from the Bible Journal line of watercolor stamps.  I used it with the Watercolor Sentiment Set 2 to make two everyday cards.
I used the Ai watercolor method to color my stamped images.  I've listed the Tombow marker colors I used at the end of the post.  I kept the main image the same but changed up everything around it.  I added a barn to one of the watercolor panels and a fence to the other.  I also changed up the flower placement.  I kept all of the colors the same.
Once my panels were complete, I cut the using my Double stitched dies from Ai and added them to the dry embossed background.  I used a seam binding bow and a button to embellish the top of the embossed layer. The sentiment is stamped with Versafine Claire Nocturne ink and cut into a banner. I attached everything to a teal A2 card.
Tombow Dual Brush Colors Used:
177 Dark Jade, 526 True Blue, 565 Deep Blue,
725 Rhodamine Red, 969 Chocolate, 993 Chrome Orange,
N25 Lamp Black


Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

3 comments:

Karen Day said...

Great scene, Jil! I love everything you do :o)

Kathy Raker said...

This card is adorable! Love the sheep!

Renee Matarese said...

I love the dark and light contrast on your card. It gives a bold yet, serene look to it.