Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Happiness Grows by Niccole Kulig

Hello Ai fans!

I am here today to share a card I made using two watercolor stamp sets; WC Sentiment Set and WC Tree Set 1.  It is my first time playing with Ai's watercolor stamps and Tombow Markers. I am by no means a watercolor artist but I think I did ok for my first card.

I colored and stamped my tree images and then I stamped a second time and stamped again.  I used gold paper layered along with some hunter green paper.  I stamped my sentiment with Happiness Grows from the WC Sentiment set.

 As you can see above I raised the tree portion with foam tape.  I felt with thicker jute wrapped around it would sit better on the card.

 For the inside I though the Love You A Bunch was perfect.  It is also from the WC Sentiment set. I also colored some more trees and stamped them in a bunch behind the sentiment.


Once again here is the finished card. No Copics were used for this card only black ink and my Hunter Green Tombow marker. I hope you enjoyed my first (but definitely not my last) watercolor card.  I had so much fun coloring and stamping.  Do you think I should have added more or less water?? Next time I might spritz my stamp before I stamp it and see what result I get. 

Thank you so much for stopping by.
Until next time ... Hugs & inky fingers!




2 comments: