Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Snowman Flip by Niccole

Hello Ai fans!!
Do you spot something new ... SSS Exclusive Holiday Flip Card Set 5207
As you can see we have an exclusive stamp set only available at Simon Says Stamp.  I LOVE this set.  It is so fun! And what a bonus ... it's a Flip Card!
I started by using my flip die to cut my red card base. I trimmed the bottom with rose gold glitter paper.  I added a diagonal stripe paper to my sentiment square to frame it out.  I randomly added white Nuvo Drops to give the impression of snow. I added my forward facing snowmen as if they were holding up the "Wishing You" sign.
I did exactly the same to the inside of the card.  Except for this time the sentiment says "A very Merry Christmas." Isn't it cool how the sentiment flips when you open the card up?
Here is a close up of the front of my card and my colored snowmen.  I used my Copic markers to color these cute fellas! I also popped up my snowmen with foam tape for added dimension. Doesn't the glitter really make it sparkle?
Here is a close up of the inside with the cute lil' snowman butts! I also raised up these guys with foam tape as well. I actually did everything identical to the front of the card except the snowmen.
Here is one more of the front of the card laying flat so you can see where the flip die cuts along with the placement of everything.
And a flat one of the inside as well.  I love how this card looks more complex than it really is.  Using the flip feature is SO easy.  Everyone should have this die in their stash!

Thank you for stopping by today!  Please head on over to Simon Says Stamp to pick up this adorable SSS Exclusive Holiday Flip Card.

Make sure you come back next week.  I just might have another adorable card using this fun SSS Exclusive stamp set

Copics used:
BG11, BG45, BG49
C1, C3, C5, C7, C9
G07, G09
N0, N1, N3
R21, R22
R24, R27, R29, R35, R37
V20, V22, V25
W00, W1, W3

Y13, Y18

Until next time ... Hugs & inky fingers!




No comments: