Friday, January 3, 2020

Happy Trails | By Jessica Shier

Hello Ai Fans!

Happy 2020! I hope everyone had a fantastic and safe New Year's. I'm starting with a Birthday card to begin the year with. There is also a card process video below! I'll be using the Happy Trails set, the WC Tree Set 1, Tombow Brush pens and Copic markers.


I had the chance to attend the Art Impressions Warehouse Sale last November and took a class with Kendra. It was a lot of fun and I learned so much about watercoloring with Tombow markers and Ai stamps. I haven't had much of a chance to practice, so I thought I would give it a whirl for today's post.  


Watch the card process video here.


As you can see in the video I also tried no line coloring using Copic Markers. Which is another technique that I would like to try more of. I used a light gray in to stamp the RV from the Happy Trails stamp set. Then colored with Copic markers. I have the list of colors I used below. I went ahead and fussy cut the RV out, since I had stamped in on to a piece of Neenah 80lb cardstock. I then adhered it to my watercolor scene with adhesive and finished up my watercolor shadows and also added a few more touches of texture with a grass stamp that I had purchase at the Art Impressions Warehouse Sale.



Tombow Markers Used:
133 Chartreuse
452 Process Blue
346 Sea Green
098 Avocado
636 Imperial Purple
493 Reflex Blue

Copic Markers Used:
W9, W6, W4, W3, W1, W0
C5, C3, E59, E57
Y38, Y35, Y02, YR27
G17, G14, YG01
BG78, BG75, BG72
BG18, BG15, V06

Thank you so much for joining me today!
Happy Stamping. 




No comments: