Thursday, July 23, 2020

Cake Birthday Card Set by Crystal



Hey Ai fans! Well I'm back again this week to share a card set using the Birthday Cake stamp set. I love this birthday card stamp set there is so many cute cakes in this set. I might have gotten a little carried away making cards with this set this week I made three different cards and one is a shaker card. 


My first card was really simple I love making striped paper backgrounds with scrap paper I find it relaxing. This card I die cut a corner rounded double stitched rectangle and matted it onto hot pink card stock. 


I adhered the large cake to a small double stitched rectangle die cut out of pink card stock. I also added a smaller cake to the side of the card. I did not add a sentiment I felt with the pattern paper it was not needed. 


The second card was made using stripped paper but I die cut a circle opening to adhere the birthday cake onto pink card stock.


I added  a banner at the bottom of the card and die cut the sentiment "Happy Birthday" from the Twist Frame die set to place over the banner.  


For my last card I have to share today is a shaker card! I love shaker cards they are so much fun! I die cut a double stitched square and the opening out with a circle double stitched die. I use acetate for the window. I get depth for the sequins I use a double layer of foam tape. 





I used the same die cut sentiment as the previous card and adhered it over the top of the circle window. Since this is a shaker card it already has a lot going on so I added a small cake slice from the stamp set to the side. 


Happy Stamping!



No comments: