Saturday, May 15, 2021

For The Grill Master! Hats Off Mr. by Janet


Hello everyone. It's Janet and today I have a fun fold card featuring the new Hat's Off Mr. Stamp and Die Set. If you struggle with masculine cards like most people, this set is the answer to your crafting prayers! It's a must have for your card or scrapbook making collection. 

This set includes many different hats and accessories to decorate the character for hunting, fishing, handyman and cooking themes. I had Father's Day in mind when I made this one but all the themes can be used for birthdays, thank you cards and all occasions when something special for a guy is needed.

I used Copic Markers to color the Mr. and his accessories. I embellished it by adding stubble, a pattern in his shirt and athletic socks. You can choose to enhance the stamped image as much or as little as you want.

As always, I have a video tutorial showing how to make this card. On my blog, you'll also find the measurements for the fancy fold card.


Thanks for stopping by. I hope you have a great weekend!

Happy Creating!

Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

No comments: