Friday, May 14, 2021

Girls Night Out!

 Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a new card created with the Crazy Friends Set! I love these fun outfits and could not wait to create a Girls Night Out scene!


The images were stamped with black ink and colored with Copic Markers. For the clothing, I used bright colors and added Glossy Accents to the boots and glasses to give them some shine. The glasses with the dots would definitely be a pair I would wear!


The background was created with a brick stencil and I used scrap paper and yellow Distress Oxide ink for the spot light. I wanted it to look like there was a light shining down on these two friends! I also used scrap paper to block off the brick wall to color the floor. These two are camera ready and look like they are having a great time!


Lastly, I stamped "What does "Age Appropriate" mean anyway?" with black ink and attached layers of purple glitter paper and bright green card stock to complete the design.

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you enjoyed today's project!

 

No comments: