Friday, September 17, 2021

Trick or Treat Cards by Tasha

 Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing two Halloween cards created for the Going Batty Challenge!  I used the fun Halloween Critters stamp set on both cards, but created two different scenes.


The first card has the four trick or treaters in a line and I used silver glitter paper to punch out a moon and stars for the sky. These happy friends look so cute dressed up in their costumes!

The greeting "Have a Fabulous Halloween" was stamped on the bottom of the card with black ink directly on to the ink blended ground. I wanted it to look like cement or a sidewalk. 

To complete the card, I added orange and black card stock and a layer of colorful pattern paper. I love how the bright colors frame these sweet critters perfectly!

The second card uses five characters from the set and this little bat image is a great addition to the lineup! The characters are in a different order and I switched up the colors used on their costumes. I also made a darker ground; charging colors will give a totally different look to your project!

The sky is colored with makers and I used a white gel pen for the stars. A good tip is to wait for the ink to dry completely before drawing with your white gel pen to keep the white ink nice and bright! 

To complete the card I stamped "Trick or Treat!" with orange ink and cut a simple banner. I was also inspired by the green color on the owl's hat and coordinated the paper layers with it. I love the lime green, orange, and green glitter paper color combination!


Thank you for checking out my cards and I hope you are inspired to participate in the Going Batty Challenge!


No comments: