Hello Ai fans! I have a sweet project for you today! I created a mini treat box using the 4848 Sweet Wishes Mini TryFold set. This is a great way to use any of the TryFold sets at the store.
Steps for Creating this Card:
- First cut out the treat box using a Cricut file.
- I cut the first TryFold layer into the front with the included die and placed acetate behind the window on the inside of the bag and then assembled the box.
- I stamped, colored and fussy cut all the images in the set.
- I cut a green hill from a die in my stash and glued the mailbox on it.
- I folded tabs on the left and right side of the hill and attached it to the interior of the bag so that the mailbox would show through and have a pop-up layered look.
- I adhered the wreath and the bird with mail on the outside of the bag.
- I cut a small tag and stamped it with the sentiment in the set. I attached the tag with some twine and ribbon to the bag's handle. This also helps to shut the bag so there's no peeking!
- I finished by using a little Wink of Stella on the roses and some bumpy clear bling.
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you enjoyed this little treat box! It's a fun way to give something sweet, a small gift or even a gift card. Anything small is perfect for this unique way to present a gift.