Friday, September 16, 2022

Have a FabBOOlous Halloween Card by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Fans! 

Tasha here sharing a Fall card featuring the new 5506 – Peek-a-Boo Set! I LOVE this set and the little witch is so much fun to color!

I wanted this card to be Halloween-themed, but not scary, so I used orange and pink colors to keep it bright and happy! I used a cloud stencil and pink ink for the sky and made the grass orange instead of green. I also added sequins to the sky for extra sparkle! 

This set includes several greetings, but the "Have a FabBOOlous Halloween" one is perfect for this design. I stamped it with pink ink and layered it with black card stock to keep it from blending into the background. 


Lastly, I stenciled black bats to the background and added four enamel dots before attaching the card to Halloween bat pattern paper. I like all the bats!

\

Thank you for checking out today's project and I hope you are having a wonderful day!











\

No comments: