Sunday, February 12, 2023

Happy Birthday Noah! by Reneé Matarese

 Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing the birthday card that my friend requested for her soon to be 2 year old grandson.
He was born on Valentine's Day so ... just two more days!
She's picking the card up tomorrow after work.

I used several new Art Impressions releases on my card.
On the front I used 5719 – FB Fence & Window Set5722 – Birthday Journal Set and 5716 – Little Boy Front & Back.



On the inside I added balloons and a die cut banner from the 5722 – Birthday Journal Set, along with 



The stars are from 5317 – MB Template Dies.



The 2 is from 5562 – Journal Letter Die Set.
I added highlights on all my balloons using Bleed Proof White.







Copics used:

YR21, G12, R85,  N1, E0000, E000, E35, E42, E51, E55

LePen Drawing 0.3

Tombow 177

Twin Tone

Mint Green, Cherry Pink and Chocolate


2 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Renee, this card is so adorable! I'm sure she's going to go bonkers over it! I love it!

Lara Clardy said...

So cute. I love the idea of putting the child's name on the banner.