Friday, September 29, 2023

Mousey Christmas Greetings Card by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a new holiday card inspired by the #361 Christmas Came Early Challenge. For my project I'm featuring the cute 5564 - Mousey Christmas Set and the new 5782 - Snowflake Frame Die

To create this card, I started by stamping the happy little mouse and coloring him with Copic Markers. I selected traditional Red & Green colors and added glitter to the fur areas of the coat and hat; the glitter is so pretty! I also used the included coordinating die set to cut the mouse out.


After coloring the mouse, I used the new 5782 - Snowflake Frame Die and cut a frame from gray card stock. To coordinate with the gray, I added a piece of winter-themed pattern paper. I love the way this snowy scene looks!


The greeting "Seasons Greetings" is from the 5566 - Christmas Sentiments Set and fits perfectly on the edge of the frame. I thought embossing on black would allow the sentiment to stand out against the gray and white colors; the white just pops! Embossing is just so cool!

Lastly, I added silver glitter paper, Christmas themed pattern paper, and three sheets of card stock to complete the card. This card was so much fun to make and I think this little mouse is just the cutest stamp to use on holiday projects!



Thank you for checking out my project and I hope you are having a wonderful day!





2 comments:

Deb H. said...

The mouse is so cute. Very cute Christmas card.

Sharon Caudle said...

Tasha, this just couldn't be any cuter! I love everything about it!