Friday, October 27, 2023

Pawsome Holiday Card by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a card inspired by the new Ai "You're Such a Square!" Challenge. We are heading into the holiday season and the 4937 - Santa Paws Set is "pawsome" for Christmas cards! This little dog would also look great on tags and scrapbook layouts!

The little doggie was stamped with black ink and colored with markers. I think his holiday sweater is just so cute and this would totally be something I would make my dogs wear; I also love his hat!


For the greeting, I used one of the included sentiment stamps and this one goes perfectly with the over-dressed dog. I also added green distress oxide ink and white dots to the background to make the center around the greeting glow and I thought the white dots looked like falling snow.



Lastly, I added a piece of holiday pattern paper and layers of green card stock and green glitter paper before attaching the card to a white squared card base.


I hope you enjoyed today's card and will join in the Ai "You're Such a Square!" Challenge!



3 comments:

Deb H. said...

Cute card. The sweater and the saying go perfect together. I can see the two on the inside of a card and the outside would have “Santa is coming.” Thank you for the idea.

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

Thank you, Deb H! :)

Sharon Caudle said...

BAHAHAHA!!!! I absolutely love humorous cards and this card is freaking awesome!! FANTASTIC, Tasha!!!