Friday, November 10, 2023

Happy Christmas Card by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Friends!

Tasha here sharing a holiday card featuring the 4936 - Christmas Wonder Set and new 5782 - Snowflake Frame Die. This project was inspired by the current Art Impressions "Making Spirits Bright" Challenge and I love creating pet-themed Christmas cards!

To make the little outdoor scene, I stamped the animals and used masking paper to cover the image before ink blending the background. I also used colored pencils to add more color to ground and stenciled snowflakes with a glitter paste. I think the falling snow is so pretty!


To frame the center card, I used the new 5782 - Snowflake Frame Die. The frame fits around the trio perfectly and I love the snowflake pattern! I also added paw print pattern paper and layers of green and red card stock to bring in more holiday colors. 


Lastly, I added an embossed "Seasons Greetings" sentiment from the 5566 - Christmas Sentiments Set and attached the card to a white card base to complete the design.

Thank you for checking out today's card and I hope you will participate in the "Making Spirits Bright" Challenge!


Ai Supplies Used 

4936 – Christmas Wonder Set

5566 - Christmas Sentiments Set

5782 - Snowflake Frame Die



3 comments:

Deb H. said...

Adorable card. I love how you added Christmas colors by using the green and red small paw print paper.

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

Thank you so much, Deb H!

Sharon Caudle said...

So adorable Tasha! Your papers are perfect for those adorable little fur babies!!