Saturday, March 2, 2024

Happy Easter to All My Peeps! by Janet



Now that it's March, Easter will soon be here and that means it's Easter card making time! Yay! Today I chose to use one of the newest Easter sets called 5869-Easter Bunny Puppet Set. This set has many pieces and allows you to dress a boy and girl bunny. The pieces are so cute and a lot of fun to work with. Here I used all the pieces so that you could see them all. The polka dot paper comes from 5873-Mini Birthday Journal Paper Pack and the Easter egg paper is from 5742-Easter Journal Paper Pack. The sentiment is from the super cute 5733-Easter Sentiments Set. Just for fun, I thought it would be cute to make a pink girl bunny.

It starts with a white 6 x 6 card base. I cut a green square at 5 3/4" and glued it to the card. Then I cut a slightly smaller blue polka dot paper square from the Mini Birthday Journal Paper Pack. I cut two layers of grass and tucked the two dressed up rabbits into it. Then I cut a border for the top of the card and stamped and cut out the sentiment. I added three heart enamels as the finishing touch.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you'll stop by the store to see all the things you need for your card, journal, and tag making projects. 

Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

2 comments:

Deb H. said...

A cute use of the bunny puppet stamp set.

Sharon Caudle said...

How stinkin adorable is this, Janet!! I love it!!