Friday, April 19, 2024

April Showers Card by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Friends!

Tasha here sharing a new card inspired by the "It's Raining Cats and Dogs" Challenge. Art Impressions has so many cute cat and dog themed stamps and I thought it would be fun to have a little doggie playing in a puddle. 

The sweet dog is from the 5101 - Dog House Cubbies Set and I used the coordinating included die set to cut him out. I love all the Ai cubbies sets and like to use the little characters with and without the main cubbies main image. The little dog looks so happy!

To complete this card, I stamped "Just a little note" from the 5797 - Little Things Sentiment Set. This sentiment set has so many greetings perfect for year-round cards and projects. I like to have some extra general cards in my card stash just in case I need a quick note. I also enjoy sending people cards randomly to let them know I'm thinking of them.

I hope you enjoyed today's project and are having a wonderful day!







1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

So cute, Tasha! He definitely looks happy to be out playing in the rain!