Friday, May 24, 2024

School Days Card by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Friends!

Tasha here sharing a card featuring the new Exclusive 5877 - Schoolhouse Stamp and 5890 - Village Accessories Set. 

(The Exclusive 5877 - Schoolhouse Stamp is an Art Impressions Freebie with a $30 purchase.)

I have been enjoying creating little scenes lately with these mini house stamps, and this schoolhouse is perfect for this time of year. This card would be great to gift a special teacher or a recent graduate. I have a few graduation parties this year and may use this schoolhouse image on cards and gift card holders.


After I finished coloring, I added layers of black card stock and cut a decorate blue frame using the 5809 - Decorative Journal Page Set 2. To add a little sparkle, I glued a strip of silver glitter paper behind the cut bottom frame. I love sparkle!

Lastly, I stamped "Have a Blessed Day" from the 5512 - Front Porch Door Set. I also attached layers of olive green and black paper and a piece of pretty Art Impressions pattern to complete the project.

I hope you enjoyed today's inspiration card and are having a wonderful day. 











1 comment:

Hunky Dory said...

What a cute card Tasha! Love your scene!!