Friday, July 26, 2024

Sending Panda Bear Hugs Card by Tasha!

Hi Ai Friends!

Tasha here sharing a panda themed card created with the new 5821 KH-Panda Set. I enjoy coloring animals and this stamp set includes three different pandas to customize your project. This card uses the largest of the three and one of the panda-themed greetings.

I started by stamping the panda and coloring him with Copic Markers. I wasn't sure what I was going to do with the background, but wanted to try something different. I decided to add tons of bamboo and drew in extra leaves to create the outdoor scene. For the bamboo, I used several shades of green markers and kept the centers light to give the glowing look.

To coordinate with all the lime green, I colored the open areas of the background with a deep pink color. I think pink & green may be one of my all-time favorite color combinations and the pink also looks awesome with the black & white panda!

Lastly, I embossed "Bear Hugs" on to black card stock and used a circle die to cut the greeting out. For a frame, I layered a silver glitter circle which gave a pretty sparkle to the center of the card. I also added deep pink, black, and silver glitter paper layers to complete the design. 

I hope you enjoyed today's card and are having a wonderful day!








2 comments:

Hunky Dory said...

Beautiful card Tasha! Love the color combination! Sooooo pretty!

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

Thank you so much! -Tasha