Friday, October 25, 2024

Halloween Slimline Card by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Friends!

Tasha here sharing a Halloween slimline card inspired by the current "All the Fall" Challenge. My project features the fun 5460-Halloween Slimline Set and I just LOVE these cute little critters!

I started by stamping the main image and leaves with black ink and used the included coordinating dies to cut them out. It can be a challenge at times to create with large stamps, but I think having a little outdoor scene with a bright moon was a great way to highlight the furry friends and their pumpkins.

The sentiment I selected is from the 5037-Halloween Magic Set; another one of my favorite sets. I embossed the greeting on to black paper and think the bright white goes great with moon and sky background. 
Lastly, I attached gold glitter paper, deep teal and black card stock, and a layer of pretty leaf print pattern paper. I also added a little Distress Oxide Ink to the moon to complete the card.

Thank you for checking out today's project and I hope you will participate in the "All the Fall" Challenge!

Have a great day!





No comments: