Hello Ai fans!
Welcome to my last installment of Tony's Tiny Joke Book.
I shared the previous pages, cover and box in prior posts.
Those can be found HERE and HERE.
I was asked to make a birthday card for a 9 year old boy with a 9 year old sense of humor.
I thought a little journal filled with silly dad jokes and riddles would be perfect for him.
.jpg)
The questions are on top of a flap and the answers are underneath.
I thought a little journal filled with silly dad jokes and riddles would be perfect for him.
.jpg)
The questions are on top of a flap and the answers are underneath.
I paired a cute animal with each joke.
I mean, how cute are these little guys?!
I hope you enjoyed Tony's Tiny Joke Book.
I'm told that he did.
I'm told that he did.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment