Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Blessed & Grateful by Niccole

Hello Ai fans!!

I am stopping by today to share a card I made using the Birdhouse Neighborhood, the WC Sentiment Set 2, and the Circle Double Stitch Dies
I started by stamping my Birdhouse Neighborhood stamp set on the middle of my kraft card base. I colored my image with my Polychromos colored pencils. I moved on to my watercolor piece. I started by blending my ink onto the watercolor paper.  I only used two colors and blended them to make the middle color. I cut a circle with my Circle Double Stitched Dies and glued it so it was centered onto my card base with my Birdhouse Neighborhood image showing.    
 I added Wink of Stella to the whole colored area.  I wanted to make the image pop and I figured what better way than to add Wink of Stella to it ... I mean who doesn't love a little sparkle?
As you can see in the picture above I stamped my Blessed & Grateful sentiment to my one inch banner strip I made using the WC Sentiment Set 2 . I glued down the left side of my sentiment strip and I raised the banner side up with one layer of foam tape.  I absolutely love when I can do this to an image or sentiment.  It give so much dept to the card and to my sentiment strip with hardly any effort. What do you think?  Like it? 
I finished my card off with some Crystal Nuvo Drops.  This has been my go-to embellishment lately.   I added the same three colors as my card front, I just varied the color so red wasnt on red and so forth.
Here is one more look at the full card.  I love this card can be almost anything from a miss you card, a thank you card, a friendship card, or even a new home card. 

Thank you so much for spending part of your Wednesday with me.  Please come back again soon and see what we are up to here at Art Impressions.

Faber Castell Polychromos used:

All of these are the 9201 series
Red - 121, 217
Orange - 109, 111, 115
Yellow - 107, 184
Green - 165, 168, 171, 
Blue - 140
Gray - 233, 274
Brown - 176, 177, 180, 283

Until next time ... Hugs & inky fingers!

No comments: