Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Penguin Wave by Niccole

Hello Ai fans!!


Like I said last week ... we have an exclusive stamp set only available at Simon Says Stamp called SSS Exclusive Holiday Flip Card - 5207 I LOVE this set.  It is so fun! And what a bonus ... it's a Flip Card! Although this week I am not showing you another flip card.
I am showing you a spinner card.  Yes, a spinner card!  When you have a front and back identical stamped images, it is a MUST in my opinion to make a spinner card! 
No you are not seeing things LOL and no it is not a mistake.  I am showing you the image rolled over so you are seeing the back side.  See how they fit perfectly together?  
I cut two rectangles using the Rounded Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies.  I cut the smaller one from the red and black paper.  I used one bigger along with the smaller one to make a frame with the turquoise paper.  
I sandwiched the thread between the two images and the frame so everything is hidden.  You can twirl it to make it spin when it opens or you can leave it and when it opens it waves at you.  Both are adorable! I finished it off with a few crystal gems since I did not add a sentiment.
Here is a close up of the adorable colored penguins.  Aren't they the cutest little penguins you have every seen?  You could color these in so many combinations.
Here is a video of the spinner in action.  What do you guys think?  It is really not hard at all.  People will think it took forever to make, when in reality the hardest part is getting your frame and card base to line up LOL
Here is one more picture of the card.  I absolutely LOVE how this card turned out.  I love that it is not your traditional Christmas/winter colors. I love that this set is so versatile.  I have shown you a flip card and a spinner card, but yet you still could make a standard card as well ... oh the possibilities!

Thank you for stopping by today!  Please head on over to Simon Says Stamp to pick up this adorable SSS Exclusive Holiday Flip Card before it is sold out.  It will not return once it is sold out.

Copics used:
BG11, BG45, BG49
C1, C3, C5, C7, C9
G07, G09
N0, N3, N5, N7
R21, R22, R24, R29
W00, W1, W3
Y13, Y18

Until next time ... Hugs & inky fingers!

No comments: