Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Niccole's Top 10 of 2019!

Hello Ai fans!!

First off I would like to wish everyone Happy Holidays and best wishes for a wonderful New Year! Can you believe 2019 is almost over?  This year just flew by for me.  You have all welcomed me so graciously this past year.  I truly have had a blast here at Art impressions with all of you.

In no particular order I am sharing my top 10 card of the year.  

Succulent Window


Tulips and A Tired Easter Bunny 


Penguin Wave


Tears Ran Down


Here's the Skinny

Succulent Shaker



Wag Your Tail




Santa Rocking


Home Is Where You Park It
I once again want to thank you for welcoming me so graciously to the Art Impressions team.  I cannot wait to see what 2020 has in store for all of us and Art impressions ...

Until next time ... Hugs & inky fingers!




No comments: